新浪体育 NBA

【键盘侠】76人输给了尿不湿宝宝|格林铁成这样 看来76人要夺冠了

reddit

关注

[Post Game Thread] In a thriller Game 1, the Atlanta Hawks defeat the Philadelphia 76ers by 128 - 124 to take a 1-0 series lead, behind 35 points and 10 assists from Trae Young

【赛后帖】亚特兰大老鹰今日以128比124险胜费城76人,拿下系列赛开门红,大比分取得1比0领先,特雷-杨砍下35分10助攻。

双方主要球员数据:

亚特兰大老鹰

首发:特雷-杨35分10助攻2抢断、博格达诺维奇21分5助攻、科林斯21分2抢断、卡佩拉11分10篮板、希尔6分

替补:许尔特15分5篮板、加里纳利9分、路威8分、奥孔武2分2抢断

费城76人

首发:恩比德39分9篮板3盖帽、赛斯-库里21分、哈里斯20分10篮板3抢断、西蒙斯17分10助攻4抢断、丹尼-格林4分2抢断

替补:塞布尔10分、科克马兹7分、马克西6分、霍华德0分4篮板、希尔0分1篮板

[–]RaptorsThe-Pharcyde 1389 指標 14小時前

you can breathe now hawks fans lol

猛龙球迷:老鹰球迷们,你们现在可以呼吸了,哈哈哈哈!

[–]HawksAllThatJellyNoToast 2 指標 11小時前

Nah I'm still tense

老鹰球迷:不行,我现在还是很紧张得无法呼吸。

[–]HawksUgadead1991 190 指標 14小時前

Butthole unclenched.

老鹰球迷:我的屁股可以放松下来了。

[–]HawksMaverick_1991 3 指標 13小時前

Need new pants anyway

老鹰球迷:我可能需要去换条裤子。

[–]Hawksthreedaysmore 4 指標 10小時前

ATL sports fans are always clenched. That's our secret.

老鹰球迷:告诉你们个秘密,我们整场比赛拳头一直是攥紧的。

[–]Tampa Bay Raptorssmeg_ 2 指標 10小時前

Whatever they’re paying coach McMillan, they need to triple it

猛龙球迷:无论老鹰打算给麦克米兰教练多少钱工资,现在都需要翻个三倍了。

[–]Trail BlazersFamilyguy35 4828 指標 14小時前

Hawks wtf almost blew that

开拓者球迷:老鹰踏马差点翻船了。

[–]76ersBoomBoomSpaceRocket 3698 指標 14小時前3

Atlanta and a 25 point 3rd quarter lead, name a more iconic duo.

76人球迷:亚特兰大和第三节一度领先25分很搭哦!

[–]76ers Bandwagonmoneybooy 2320 指標 14小時前

Ben and missing Free Throws :(

76人球迷:西蒙斯和罚不进也很搭😭

[–]76ersTakenakaHanbei 842 指標 14小時前

We literally win if he hit at least 80% of them. Or Danny Green didn't brick every shot.

76人球迷:如果西蒙斯能罚进80%的球,或者丹尼-格林不要每球都哐哐打铁,我们就能赢球了。

[–]RaptorsDevin_Kurant_ 1778 指標 13小時前2

Or Danny Green didn't brick every shot.

Raps fans in 2019 Lakers fans in 2020 Maybe the bricks are necessary to lay a foundation for the 76ers title?

猛龙球迷:想想2019年猛龙球迷和2020年湖人球迷的感受吧,也许铁林打的铁奠定了76人今年夺冠的基础。

[–]Rocketsanthonyde726129指標12小時前

imagine if danny green three-peats

想象一下,要是铁林三连冠的话……

[–][TOR] Kyle LowrytheTreasonist 52 指標 10小時前

The only reason I'm ok with a Sixers win. He'd have to be considered a good luck charm after that right?

猛龙洛瑞球迷:这是我能接受76人今年夺冠的唯一原因,76人要是真夺冠了,那铁林以后要被视作吉祥物了吧。

[–]Supersonicsnekoken04 1 指標 7小時前

I like Danny Green so I would have to agree with this.

超音速球迷:我喜欢铁林,所以我也能接受76人今年夺冠。

[–]HornetsContractXtension 114 指標 14小時前

Damn dude I'm hyped for game 2, adjustments will be made

黄蜂球迷:该死的,我现在超级兴奋,想看G2的比赛,肯定会出现调整的。

[–]HawksMaverick_1991 71 指標 14小時前

Gotta see my doctor for heart rate adjustment medication.

老鹰球迷:我要去看医生,拿一些调整心率的药物。

[–]CelticsCharming_Ad_1216 1 指標 8小時前

Yeah before this game I thought it was gonna be a sweep Philly's way ,🤣. Obviously, I haven't seen a hawks game recently

凯尔特人球迷:这场比赛开打前我还以为又是76人一场大胜,然而结果告诉我,很明显我最近没看过老鹰的比赛。

[–]Knickola_Jokic 223 指標 14小時前

What a rollercoaster that ending was. I blame Hawks inexperience.

这场比赛的结局就像过山车一样,我感觉老鹰吃了没经验的亏。

[–][CHI] Coby Whitepedrex21 141 指標 14小時前

Too many turnovers but what the fuck were the refs doing at the end lmao

公牛球迷:失误也太多了吧,不过最后裁判在那搞些什么鬼?真笑死人了。

[–]Warriorslmao_rowing 478 指標 14小時前

Refs refusing to call fouls on an incredibly aggresive Philly press helped with that.

勇士球迷:那么明显的犯规裁判都不敢吹,看来费城的媒体帮到了大忙。

[–][GSW] Chris Mullincortesoft 7 指標 13小時前

They also refused to run the clock on that last steal... so weird.

勇士球迷:最后那记抢断裁判也不愿意回放,太奇怪了。

[–]Warriorslmao_rowing 5 指標 13小時前

Trae thought he was fouled I’m pretty sure

勇士球迷:我敢肯定,特雷-杨认为自己被犯规了。

[–]Hawksimprovyzer 299 指標 14小時前

So glad other people noticed this. Didn't want to say anything in the game thread. But good lord.

老鹰球迷:很高兴有其他人注意到裁判的问题,在比赛进行时的帖子里我不想说这些,但是天呐,裁判就离谱。

[–]76ersBukkakeKing69 264 指標 14小時前

NBA reffing is the most subjective of all sports and I'm convinced they call fouls in the direction of making games closer.

76人球迷:NBA的裁判是所有运动里最主观的,我认为他们吹罚犯规的目的就是让双方的比分更接近。

[–]Warriorstinkady 20 指標 13小時前

Yeah I used to think they were biased against the Warriors, then it turned out they were just biased against the winning team and we were always winning

勇士球迷:没错,我曾经以为裁判是对勇士有偏见,然后我发现他们只是对赢球的队伍的有偏见,而我们以前一直在赢球。

[–]saiffyyyyy 3 指標 12小時前

Closer games = more excitement = more views = more money so kinda makes sense

比分接近的比赛→更加刺激→更多人看→挣的钱更多,所以这么做不无道理。

[–]KnicksStartedasalittleW 158 指標 14小時前

Maybe we didn’t get exposed. Maybe the Hawks are just the greatest basketball team of all time.

尼克斯球迷:也许我们并没有那么垃圾,也许老鹰是历史上最强的球队。

[–]Hawksnerdyintentions 133 指標 13小時前

Just think.....its still possible for the Hawks to go 11-0 the rest of the way and sweep every series and then the Knicks would have a legit claim at being the second best team in the NBA.

老鹰球迷:想一想,如果老鹰接下来的比赛取得11胜0负,横扫了所有对手夺冠,那么你们尼克斯就理所应当的是NBA第二强的球队。

[–]Hawksfangfried1441指標14小時前

Now you all know the feeling of an Atlanta sports fan

老鹰球迷:现在你们都知道作为一名老鹰球迷是什么感受了吧。

[–]TimberwolvesThe_Ghost_of_TK9 316 指標 14小時前

well I already know that feeling as a Minnesota sports fan But yeah I almost had a heart attack in the final minutes watching that

森林狼球迷:没错,作为一名森林狼球迷我早就深有体会。但是,今天老鹰的比赛最后几分钟我差点心脏病发作。

[–][ATL] Kyle KorverBest_Jokur 24 指標 14小時前

There’s no such thing as a comfortable lead for us

老鹰科沃尔球迷:对我们老鹰球迷来说,领先再多都不安心。

[–]76ersThe_Derpgasm 2217 指標 15小時前*

Bogdanovic being stone cold saved the hawks from an almost spectacular choke. And let me know why the fuck danny green was guarding Trae for half the game when we have simmons and thybulle Edit: so maybe not Simmons guarding trae, sure, but when Thybulle was guarding him there was a noticeable drop-off in his performance.

76人球迷:博格达诺维奇太冷血了,拯救了差点翻车的老鹰。而且我们也意识到为什么有西蒙斯和塞布尔,还踏马的让丹尼-格林防特雷-杨防半场比赛?哪怕不用西蒙斯防,也可以用塞布尔,很明显他防守时特雷-杨德表现有下滑啊!

[–]Knickola_Jokic 802 指標 15小時前

Bogdanovic is an assassin

博格达诺维奇就是个杀手!

[–]dawilF 31 指標 13小時前

Bucks fans don’t like to hear this

别说了,雄鹿球迷不爱听。(之前博格达诺维奇差点加盟雄鹿)

[–]Hawks BandwagonShadyIntentions 1025 指標 15小時前

It doesn’t matter how many times it backfires, Doc Rivers will never give up playing entire bench lineups in the playoffs

老鹰球迷:无论多少次效果不如人意,道格-里弗斯都要坚持让所有的替补球员上去打一遍。

[–]76ersambassadorodman337指標15小時前

That was absolutely the defining factor in the game, besides our defensive scheme on Trae (ie Danny Green 1:1)

76人球迷:这绝对是这场比赛的决定性因素,当然,除了我们对特雷-杨的防守策略之外,比如让铁林去单防。

[–]Sunscoleworld37 45 指標 14小時前

Why not play Matisse on him? Offense/shooting isn’t his forte obviously I know but I’m sure that he’d be a better matchup on Trae Young.

太阳球迷:为什么不让塞布尔去防特雷-杨?进攻或投射不是他的强项,但是我很确定他去防特雷-杨的效果更好。

[–]KnicksNotErnieGrunfeld 3801 指標 15小時前

Sixers are fine, this is the 130th game of Trae Young’s hot streak. He’s bound to cool down at some point

尼克斯球迷:76人不用慌,这已经是特雷-杨连续第130场比赛手感滚烫了,总有一天会凉下来。

[–]NBAjet_10 122 指標 15小時前

Ice Trae but he stay on fire

冰杨火力全开!

[–]KnicksIDlOT 113 指標 15小時前

Suddenly I feel better 🙂

尼克斯球迷:我突然间觉得舒服了很多。

[–]KnicksRobbobertoBuii 67 指標 15小時前

no kiddin lol, sitting at home and not feeling stressed for once that Trae's not killing our team again :"(

尼克斯球迷:这是真的,哈哈哈哈。我现在坐在家里一点压力都没有,这一次特雷-杨杀的球队不是我们了。

[–]JazzSwagsparian 199 指標 15小時前

You guys definitely shouldn't feel bad about losing to the Hawks

爵士球迷:尼克斯球迷们,你们输给老鹰并不丢人。

[–]KnicksSeymourington 81 指標 15小時前

now i don't, thanks hawks!

尼克斯球迷:76人输了后我就好受多了,哈哈哈,谢谢老鹰!

[–]NuggetsAca916 776 指標 15小時前2

76ers lost to a toilet paper baby

76人今天输给了一位卫生纸宝宝。

[–]jathisam29指標14小時前

Yo, them diapers

哟,这些不是卫生纸,是尿不湿。

[–]NuggetsAca916 7 指標 14小時前

lol true. Might even be a better comment since anyone cheering for the Hawks was shitting their pants at the end.

哈哈哈,是的。这么说可能更棒,因为老鹰赢球后欢呼的人,估计最后都尿了裤子。

[–]HawksMaverick_1991 5 指標 14小時前

I need this for game 2 if its anything like this

如果是这样的话,第二场比赛我得备一点了。

[–]binor2 74 指標 15小時前

LMFAO that's amazing

笑死我了,太神奇了!

[–]SunsDeely_Boppers 23 指標 12小時前

Trae has seen it, https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTraeYoung/status/1310049201846444033?s=19

太阳球迷:特雷-杨本人都看过了,哈哈哈。

[–][MIL] Giannis AntetokounmpoWIN011 5 指標 7小時前

Trae Younger lmao

雄鹿字母哥球迷:特雷-小杨,笑死我了。

[–]Knickola_Jokic 129 指標 15小時前

I'd like to file a motion that we upgrade Trae from "poor man's Steph Curry" to "middle class man's Steph Curry" . All in favor?

我要提交一份申请,将特雷-杨从“穷人版斯蒂芬-库里”升级为“中产版斯蒂芬-库里”,各位都同意吗?

[–]76ersdrmrdreamer 21 指標 14小時前

How about rich man's Seth Curry

76人球迷:“富人版赛斯-库里”如何?

[–]XHF1 140 指標 15小時前

If 10 years ago, you told me Trae Young would lead the Hawks to beat the Sixers in the second round of the play-offs, i would have been like "who's Trae Young"?

如果十年前,你告诉我特雷-杨会带领老鹰在东部季后赛次轮击败76人,我的反应会是:“特雷-杨是谁?”

编译:晴天

美帝键盘侠—歪果仁精彩评论汇总

【来源:直播吧】

加载中...